Territory Sales Manager Wanted At Bosch Africa;
- Drive the Bosch business development within the territory using a variety of techniques, strategy and distribution concept.
- Represent the interest of Bosch Automotive Aftermarket towards the partners.
- Analyze competitors’ activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- Work to achieve targets and KPI‘s set by Regional Director.
- Responsible for Business Development work force management, lead and coach the team to achieve the set targets.
- Define the AA customer distribution strategy and Customer Acquisition Project for the territory.
- Target potential partners and assess opportunities for business.
- Plan projects for team to gather market information to support Business Plan.
- Establish, maintain and develop professional partner relationships.
- Organize, lead, & participate in regular and Ad Hoc meetings.
- Organize, prepare & present reports and KPI results.
- Meet and exceed partner‘s expectation, increase partners satisfaction and find best solutions for partners complaints.
- Consult partners about relevant market issues (marketing campaigns, competition, how to improve brand recognition.
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Business Development and/or marketing, with at least 3 years in a managerial position, and a minimum 10 direct reports.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Independent Aftermarket.
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Continuous Improvment Process and PDCA approach.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skill.
- Strong target orientation.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook – is compulsory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work with people at all levels.
- Leadership and organization ability.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Bilingual English and French is compulsory, German is an advantage.