Executive Assistant to the Board Job Vacancy; Our client is the leading international foreign bank and a world-class financial institution. The group bank now requires a high calibre professional for Executive Assistant to the Board Chairman based in Accra.
• Maintains the Board Chairman’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Ensure effective administrative as well as secretarial support to the office of the Chairman
• Attend meetings and or conferences with the Chairman occasionally.
• Maintain Office, Filing and record systems.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Assist in producing information, reports and presentations when necessary
• Coordinate enquiries from senior management and business units effectively.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Secretary-ship or Management from a reputable University
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related role within Banking or Financial Sector
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 17 July, 2020