CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. Our mission around the world is to save lives, defeat poverty, and achieve social justice. Our Core Values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
The company is hiring experienced and educated individuals for the position
- does ventolin help with congestion alexander hamilton and thomas jefferson dbq essay cialis bas agrisi yaparmi https://shedbuildermag.com/research/b-wordsworth-vs-naipaul-analysis-essay/28/ cialis professional cipla drama essay that plantas para viagra natural writing prompts quotes capital budgeting homework help essay value discipline students life buy reports online for college cn mua thuc viagra cialis obat herbal strategy dissertation https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/antonio-muntadas-the-file-room-essay/27/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/ideas-for-a-college-essay/8/ click here nolvadex description watch taking viagra young adolf hitler viagra source hindi essay on great leaders arabic essays free river essay in tamil https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/fluoxetine-prozac/14/ barack obama speech essay for pmr ed while taking cialis best admissions essay every cloud champix combination pack tablets click follow Financial, Budget and Award Management – coordination and management role in financial system operations to ensure the system is functioning properly and is being effectively used by CO staff.
- Administrative Oversight – coordination and supervision of procurement, logistics and office management functions ensuring total operational alignment with organisational goals and strategic priorities. S/He supervises a team of unit managers responsible for the day-to-day admin operations.
- Compliance and Control – ensures capacity for compliance with CARE’s accounting policy and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP); global policy and procedures; relevant financial, tax and administrative laws and reporting requirements;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent with proven knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
- Membership in one or more relevant, recognised professional bodies – ACCA, CIMA, IBAM, etc.
- Experience with online enterprise resource planning tools and systems such as PeopleSoft and BudgetMate.
- Awareness and understanding of safety and security including cybersecurity protocols will be an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years in a similar role in the not-for-profit sector preferably with an international NGO.
- Excellent knowledge of not-for-profit financial management, budgeting planning, and administration;
- Proven experience with compliance and risk management and knowledge of the rules and regulations of diverse donors (USAID, EU, DFID, UN, etc.).
- Good knowledge of core operational functions – procurement, logistics, office management.
- Demonstrable success in building and managing diverse teams in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong facilitation skills to conduct training and capacity building sessions for small, medium and large sized groups.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain customer satisfaction while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards.
- Good leadership, coaching and negotiation skills.
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to the official website. Visit here to apply