Vokacom is a Ghanaian firm that has a long history in the country, dating back to when it was originally formed in 2004. Through more than 12 years of history, Vokacom’s practice in Ghana has set the bar for professional IT services in the marketplace, be it software development or big data management.
The company is hiring experienced and educated individuals for the position
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Research and recommend new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create and develop content on new services
- Create content (one month’s worth) on services that the company currently runs
- Proofread content before it is sent out to subscribers
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on sales and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives
- Responsible for brand promotion.
- Minimum of first degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in research and content development.
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to [email protected]